- SAFETY FIRST: When the detected voltage is higher or the closer it is to the voltage source it will beep at a higher frequency and the light will be red. Red means high voltage and live wires are detected yellow means low voltage and neutral wires are detected.
- NCV INDUCTION: The breakpoint finder has an NCV sense probe for AC voltage just place the tip near an outlet or power cord. You know voltage is present when the red light turns on and the pen beeps.
- DUAL RANGE: Detects standard voltages and low voltages (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC) for more sensitive and flexible measurements. Press the H/L key to adjust sensitivity to accommodate low ranges for doorbells thermostats irrigation wiring etc.
- AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN: The electrical tester is double insulated for safety and complies with CE standards. When the battery voltage is lower than 2.5V the power indicator will light up; it will automatically shut down after 5 minutes of no operation or no signal detection.
- COMPACT DESIGN: The voltage tester features a bright LED flashlight for working in dim locations; pocket-sized pen hooks allow you to carry it in your shirt pocket.(Laser: Class 2 maximum laser output <1mW)